Hi, I’m Fletcher, avowed Greek nerd.
Here you’ll find my thoughts on Ancient Greek, language learning, and Pythony things.
Oh, and resources to help make learning Greek easier.
These are Blog things
- Memorizing grammar
- Hebrew grammar without the vowels
- Greek words for talking about the alphabet
- My Greek tools
- How I started learning Greek
- How to make Anki so much better and more effective
- 6 more derivational morphemes that will help you read New Testament Greek more easily
- 7 derivational morphemes that will help you read New Testament Greek more easily.
- What to read after John’s Gospel and Hapaxlegomena
- What to read next after John’s Gospel
- Vocabulary statistics of reading through John’s Gospel
- Some of my favorite Greek resources
- Anki cloze cards for learning paradigms
- Exploring John’s vocabulary vs the rest of the GNT
- Hebrew vocabulary statistics notes
- Links to readers